DPC's Unique GTM Module provides the lowest possible cost for removal of both Dissolved Oxygen (DO) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) per gallon source water.
DPC GTM Module Features:
- Modules mounted on all welded steel frames can be moved by built-in swivel leveling casters, forklift, and pallet jack.
- Standardized interconnecting piping to join (2 or more) modules.
- Each membrane contactor can be used for the removal of Dissolved Oxygen or Carbon Dioxide. Modules use the 3M G698 – 14X40” gas transfer membrane contactors.
- Chemical free.
- Control panel components: PLC, PLC HMI, motor starter, thru-door power disconnect, and mounting of customer’s oxygen analyzer.
- Pressure drop per GTM module is < 15 psi at 250 gpm.
- Allen-Bradley PLC to integrate DPC’s system with customer’s plant DCS.
- NEMA 4/4X fiberglass control panel enclosure.
- Each GTM module includes water supply inlet & outlet pressure transmitters, vacuum transmitter and water temperature transmitter.
LEFT: DPC's New Gas Transfer GTM Module; RIGHT: DPC's Vacuum Pump/Control Panel Module
DPC GTM Module Benefits:
- Designed for easy capacity expansion
- Compact design
- One system for multiple gas removal applications
- Portability between job sites or within the plant
- Lowest operating cost per gallon of water processed
- Zero chemical requirements
- Minimal energy consumption
- Simplicity of operation and maintenance
- Rapid ROI
- Lease options available