DPC offers quality, flexible and affordable GTM Systems with quick, in-stock turnaround to you.
Take advantage of our very short lead times on complete contactor skids inventory.
- 14”x28” Liqui-Cel™ Gas Transfer Membrane contactors in stock!
- Standard single 14" x 28” contactor skids starting as low as $25,000 and double contactor skids (pictured) starting at $40,000
- Degas skids can be configured for optimal Dissolved Oxygen or Carbon Dioxide removal
- Skids come standard with 3M™ Liqui-Cel™ Gas Transfer Membranes and AirTech liquid ring vacuum pumps
- 14"x40” contactors are due in soon.
- Perfect for Dissolved Oxygen removal in high-flow applications
- 14X28 Membrane Contactors, X40 Fibers
- Liquid-Ring Vacuum Pump
- Nitrogen Sweep Flow:
- 99.95% Purity
- 0.5 scfm (1X1)
- 1.0 scfm (1X2)
- Vacuum Pump Seal Water Flow:
- 1.0 GPM (1X1)
- 1.5 GPM (1X2)
Assumed Operating Conditions:
- Saturated Water 25°C/77°F Water Temperature
- 8245 ppb Water inlet DO Concentration
- High Efficiency
- Reliable and predictable performance
- Responsive to changing operating conditions (flow/temperature)
- Small Footprint
- Large membrane surface area allows for smaller degasification systems
- Custom-engineered systems designed to fit into available area
- Standard/modular designs allow for reduced cost and easy expansion
- Low Operating Cost
- No chemicals required for operation. Operating costs include minimal electrical power and compressed air or nitrogen consumption (NOTE: Air and water filter usage specific to operating and environmental conditions)
- Low maintenance cost. 3M™ Liqui-Cel™ contactors have a long lifetime expectancy when installed correctly. Rotating equipment is limited to a vacuum pump or blower (CO2/H2S removal only)